Notices for Week Commencing Sunday ,
||Thursday, 6th April, 2017
||Wednesday, 8th March, 2017
|Mens Supper Club
||Friday, 31st January, 2017
|BG Adenture Weekend
||Friday, 7th April, 2017
|Brigades' Staff Meeting
||Monday, 24th April, 2017
||The Youth Hall
- Each Tuesday morning a group from Polesworth Baptist Church meet for prayer in the village. As the venue varies, please see the notices for each week's location.
- If you have any prayer requests please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Church meets for Family Worship each Sunday Morning at 10.30 a.m. The service starts with worship designed to appeal to the whole church family. There is section in each service for children and "Activity Bags" containing books, games crayons etc are available for the younger children.
- Communion is included usually on the first and fourth Sundays of each month.
- The third Sunday is designation as The Boys' and Girls' Brigades' Parade Service.
- All services end with a time of fellowship over tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Music Practice: Those who lead the music on a Sunday Morning normally meet to practice on a Thursday night at 6.30 p.m. If you play a musical instrument, however badly, or just like to sing then you are welcome to come along and join in. Coming to music practice does not mean that you have to get up on a Sunday morning to play or sing. But it will be an opportunity to develop your gifts.
- Some months there is a Ladies Night, a social evening that has included different forms of arts and crafts, Ten Pin Bowling and meals out.
- Each month there is a Men's Supper Club, the men meet up at one of the local pubs for a night of good conversation over a good meal.
- Each Month there is a Lunch at one of the local Garden Centres, Tea rooms or Pubs where we join together to enjoy each other's company over a meal.
- Other social events happen in the church.
If you are interested in attending any of these events please see this Web Site for more details. If you want to be kept informed of future events please email: polesworthbaptistchurchplay.com
- 1st Polesworth Boys' Brigade
Tuesday - Anchor Boys, 5-8yrs, 5.00 - 6.15pm
Wednesday - Juniors, 8-11yrs, 6.45 - 8.15pm
Company/Seniors, 11-18yrs, 8.00 - 9.30pm
- 1st Polesworth Girls' Brigade
Tuesday - Explorers, 4-8yrs, 5.00 - 6.15pm
Juniors, 8-11yrs, 6.30 - 8.00pm
Seniors & Brigaders, 11-18yrs, 8.00 - 9.30pm
- Church Members Meetings - Normally held on Thursdays every other month at 7.30pm in the Church.
- Deacons Meetings - Normally held on alternate months on Mondays at 7.30pm in the Church.
- The Youth Hall and Church Building are available for hire. This may be for just one event or on a regular basis. Please contact the Church Secretary for further information, availability and hire costs.
Polesworth Baptist Church
The Gullet, Polesworth, Warwickshire, B78 1HH
The Secretary: 01827 893473
Top of Page
Updated January 21st, 2017
Published by: Lichfield Web Design